Dear students, instructors and further interested,
The online conference titled “Intercultural Perspectives on Information Literacy and Metaliteracy” will take place on February 25th in 2023 at 2:00 – 6:00 pm CET.
We will have student and instructor presentations from around the world and open discussions to share thoughts and ideas.
Do you want to follow the conference and get the chance to be part of an intercultural programm?
Feel free to follow the link and click on the red “Conference Registration” button.
Conference Programme 2023
The topics will be presented by participating students from India, Bosnia-Herzegovina, US, Poland and Germany in the form of screencasts.
Furthermore, very interesting key note presentations are part of the program.
- Google as an information gatekeeper
- Digital rights for a digitally literate citizen
- Gamification of information literacy learning scenarios – analysis of existing gamification approaches, development of ideas for learning scenarios
- Surveillance and data protection on the Internet. Tools to support data protection-competent behaviour
- Building Research Capacity through Information Literacy
- Corporate misinformation and financial scandals
- Researching and comparing national initiatives to foster information literacy
- Impact of algorithms on information consumption, especially in social media environments
More details will follow shortly.
You can find previous recordings of the conference on our Youtube channel