- Information on the winter course in 2023-2024
Dear students, instructors and further interested,
This winter term we will have another transactional online course on Intercultural Perspectives on Information Literacy and Metaliteracy, focusing on the impact of artificial intelligence (AI).
The final online conference takes place on January 18th in 2024.
On the conference will be student and instructor presentations from around the world and open discussions to share thoughts and ideas.
- Poster of group “AI and producing information” online
As one of the oustanding results of the collaboration of the students, the poster created by the group “AI and producing information” is now available online as a PDF
- Poster of group “AI usage in research” online
As one of the oustanding results of the collaboration of the students, the poster created by the group “AI usage in research” is now available online as a PDF
- Final presentation session of the IPILM 2023 workshop on Friday July 28th
The final presentation session of the IPILM 2023 workshop will be held on Friday July 28th, 2023, 14:00 hours (CET) at https://meet.gwdg.de/b/joa-wzv-a7k-vwu
Five groups of students present their infographics on the following topics.
- AI and Information provision
- AI and media/information literacy education
- AI usage in research
- AI in education, teachers and learners perspective
- AI and the responsibilities of the Information Producer (including text, images, sound)
- IPILM 2023 Workshop Information